From a house to a home
When entering your home, you will want to experience the feeling of “coming home”. The feeling as if your home embraces you and welcomes you. The floor in your home is the foundation on which everything takes place.
It’s where you put your furniture and interior items on to create your own personal atmosphere.
Natural raw materials
Our cast floors are often based on high-quality so-called “renewable emission-free polyurethanes” or natural raw materials. This material forms the ideal basis for laying a cast floor with maximum comfort.
Prokol supplies two types of polyurethane cast floors:
- Aromatic polyurethanes; these discolour under the influence of UV light.
- Aliphatic polyurethanes; these do not discolour under the influence of UV light.
The perfect base
We are convinced that our cast floors are the perfect basis for your home. It’s important that you are well-advised in your choice. As a producer of cast floors, we have every interest in making sure that you are. It is important to know that Prokol does not install cast floors itself. We work with specialised companies to do the installation. We will of course be happy to put you in touch with these specialists.
Properties of a polyurethane cast floor
- Seamless and decorative.
- Warm to the touch with a soft-touch effect.
- Easy to maintain.
- Practically any colour possible.
- Extremely suitable for allergy sufferers.
- Resistant to various household chemicals.
- Suitable for practically any subfloor.
- Suitable for underfloor heating.
- Does not contribute to the spread of a fire.
- Non-slip finish (for wet areas, if so desired).
- Coloured through and through.