Polyurea construction products
Within (industrial) construction, Polyurea coatings are mainly used for sealing and protecting structures and tanks. The properties of Polyurea give the product a particularly durable character. Depending on the application, the expected service life is up to half a century with a warranty of up to 3 decades.
Applications within (industrial) construction
The construction industry is highly versatile. We therefore find extremely diverse applications in this market segment. Polyurea products often have a waterproofing and protective function.
- Polyurea underneath tiles or as a system for driving on parking roofs
- Polyurea underneath asphalt on bridges and viaducts
- Polyurea in wastewater treatment plants
- Polyurea in industrial receptacles
- Polyurea on the interior of tanks.
- Polyurea as seamless roof sealing (blowtorch-free application)
- Polyurea in drinking water applications
- Polyurea in sewage treatment
- Polyurea in silo linings (wear-resistant)
- Tank seal and lining
- Polyurea-based sewer renovation
- Finishing and sealing of Binary Large Objects (BLOB)
- Sealing basements and tunnels based on Polyurea
- Sealing (water) basins with geotextile and Polyurea on a sand bed
Pure Polyurea truly is 100% Polyurea
Prokol supplies many products and systems for construction-related applications. These are tailored to your intended use and associated properties. They carry the necessary certifications to independently demonstrate that they do what we promise. If we promise high-quality Polyurea, we deliver high-quality Polyurea and not a modified Polyurea, which is in fact a hybrid.
Prokol aims to supply complete systems. Our products are coordinated and work in harmony with each other. This way, we can guarantee the correct functioning of our systems.
Our products are produced and checked on quality according to strict protocols. Our on-house laboratory has the most modern equipment at its disposal. For example, we subject all incoming raw materials and outgoing products to a strict quality inspection. We know if all requirements have been met before anything leaves our factory. As an extra quality assurance, SGS Intron regularly visits our product facility and laboratory to monitor this.