Operations on the water
Pontoons, also called floating platforms, help and support a wide range of activities on the water. Whether it concerns placing construction cranes, floating jetties, emergency or raft bridges, a platform or temporary storage.
The pontoons differ in size and shape and are extremely versatile. A major advantage is that almost the entire deck can be used as a workplace. Because these decks are constantly exposed to water combined with frequent loads, they must provide for a safe surface.
A safe and functional deck system is vital for those who have to work/spend time on these pontoons.
A deck must meet the following requirements:
- Be waterproof and liquid-proof
- Be slip-resistant in dry and wet conditions
- Be able to withstand fresh and salt water loads
- Be chemical/temperature-resistant
- Be flexible/elastic
- Be noise/vibration-reducing
- Be sufficiently wear-resistant
By offering innovative systems, Prokol can meet the wishes of clients and/or end users.