Safety during severe conditions
Naval vessels, but also frigates, submarines, amphibious transport ships, mine hunters and supply ships are the pride of a country’s defence. Such ships and vessels must be safe and functional under the most severe conditions. A safe and functional deck system is essential for the crew and people who have to use it.
A deck must meet the following requirements:
- Be waterproof and liquid-proof
- Be slip-resistant in dry and wet conditions
- Be able to withstand fresh and salt water loads
- Be chemical/temperature-resistant
- Be flexible/elastic
- Be noise/vibration-reducing
- Be sufficiently wear-resistant
- Offer colour recognition or uniformity
By offering innovative systems, Prokol can meet the wishes of a country’s defence and thus the people on board.