2-component, solvent-free, defoaming, epoxy resin combination based on bisphenol A-F resin for universal use. Rocapox Resin 100-TX contains a special additive that greatly improves the adhesion strength and makes it somewhat tolerant to moisture and pollution from oil and grease from the surface.
- Primer underneath epoxy or polyurethane-based synthetic floors as well as under hotspray coatings including Rocathaan Hotspray PA 136-T. A screed layer may also be necessary. A closed surface is necessary.
- Screed layer which is mixed with quartz sand in a ratio of 1 part mixed epoxy and 2 to 3 parts quartz sand 0,1 – 0,3 mm.
- Transparent sealing on mineral surfaces, mortars and trowels.
- A trowel resin in combination with (coloured) quartz materials.
- A self-levelling screed in combination with coloured quartz materials 1:4 to 1:6.
- A primer and/or screed and as a first wet-on-wet layer under trowels, casting trowels and repairing mortars.
Rocapox Resin 100 TX is suitable for:
- Mineral/cement-bound surfaces
- Old (existing) epoxy coating