Rocathaan Hotspray PA 260-FR
Hotspray coating developed as a seamless roofing system for new and old roofs and also for polyurethane.
Article number: 19260
Highly reactive and solvent-free hotspray coating, based on high-quality aromatic pure polyurea. Due to its quick-curing, any shape can be coated seamlessly. Once cured, a soft and tough-elastic top layer is formed. Developed as a seamless roofing system for new and old roofs and also for polyurethane spray foam and other substrates.
Permanently elastic at and resistant to high and low temperatures. Also able to absorb temperature shocks.
- Fire classification EN 13501-5 BRoof (t1) – Warrington Fire
- Fire classification EN 13501-5 BRoof (t2) – TUV
- Fire classification on polyurethane foam based on EN 13501-5 BRoof (t2) – TUV
- Fire classification on no burning materials e.g. steel, tiles, concrete etc. based on EN 13501-5 BRoof (t2) – TUV
- Fire classification EN 13501-5 BRoof (t4) – Warrington Fire
- BDA Agrément UK
Rocathaan Hotspray PA 260-FR is suitable for:
- Polyurethane foam
40 kg set
- 452 kg set
If you are looking for technical data on this product, please download the product and/or safety sheet. Please feel free to contact Prokol in case of remaining questions. You can place an order by emailing email@example.com.