Anti-slip flooring system based on polyurea coatings for sand cement surfaces.
- Pre-treat mineral surface correctly
- ProFast Primer N (± 0,50 kg/m²/layer) to eliminate any jet paths. If a different pre-treatment is chosen, consumption may be lower
- ProFast Flooring (± 0,30 kg/m²/layer) and scatter wet layer immediately with fire-dried quartz sand 0,3 – 0,8 mm (± 3 kg/m²/layer)
- ProFast Flooring (± 0,25 kg/m²/layer) Apply two layers
Most important properties
- Quick drying time (± 2 hours)
- More abrasion- and scratch resistance compared to polyurethane and epoxy
- Mechanical resistance
- For in- and outdoor use
- Very good cleanability
- UV resistance
- Storage rooms
Before applying this system, consult the relevant product and information sheets and, if necessary, contact your technical adviser.
The stated consumption figures are indicative and based on smooth, flat surfaces. The actual consumption depends on the method, roughness and suction of the substrate.
No rights can be derived from the information on this sheet