Anti-slip (± R12) flooring based on solvent-free epoxy used for medium/heavy duty floors under wet conditions.
- Pre-treat surface correctly
- Rocapox Resin 100 (± 0,30 kg/m²/layer)
- Rocapox Screed (± 1 kg/m²/layer)
- Rocapox flooring SL-300 epoxy mortar layer 1:0,5 with fire-dried quartz sand 0,1-0,4 mm (± 1 kg/m²/layer) ) and fully scatter wet layer immediately with fire-dried quartz sand 0,7 – 1,2 mm (± 6 kg/m²/layer)
- Rocapox Flooring R (± 0,90 kg/m²/layer)
Most important properties
- Smooth anti-slip structure
- Mechanical resistant
- For in- and outdoor use
- Low noise
- Very good cleanability
- Industrial floors
- Distribution centers
- Parking garages
- Car washes
Before applying this system, consult the relevant product and information sheets and, if necessary, contact your technical adviser.
The stated consumption figures are indicative and based on smooth, flat surfaces. The actual consumption depends on the method, roughness and suction of the substrate.
No rights can be derived from the information on this sheet.