Self-leveling flooring system based on solvent-free, aliphatic polyurethane with a wear resistant, mat or satin topcoat.
- Pre-treat surface correctly
- Rocapox Resin 100 (± 0,30 kg/m²/layer)
- Rocathaan Screed (± 1 kg/m²/layer)
- Rocathaan Flooring SL-150 (± 3 kg/m²/layer)
Scattering layer for decorative purposes is possible
- Rocathaan Topcoat 20 mat/satin (± 0,10 kg/m²/layer)
Most important properties
- Shore ±D40
- Liquid proof
- Sound proofing
- Public buildings
- Archive rooms
Before applying this system, consult the relevant product and information sheets and, if necessary, contact your technical adviser.
The stated consumption figures are indicative and based on smooth, flat surfaces. The actual consumption depends on the method, roughness and suction of the substrate.
No rights can be derived from the information on this sheet.